Saturday 30 December 2017

Dear 2017

Dear 2017
   I write to you now as i have been putting this task off for a long time now and so that by the time you are done reading this you are over too.
   I must say that you have been kind with me the earlier ones weren't that way though; however do not be gratified, you have your share of grievances to listen to also.
   So, staring with the complaints rather to leave a sweeter aftertaste would be better i believe hence here it goes:
   It seems you had plans to make me move quite a lot this year approximating it to about 25000 km and about moving 3000 kg of stuff. I feel like a freight train than a human.
   Changing homes is difficult and i do believe you did get the brief about it from 2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 & 2014? I give you a rather low grade on this one.
   Since I prefer not to blame myself, i choose to blame you for all money lost in all the misadventures.
   I believe i am done with my grudges. Pass on the note to 2018 to get some people at the back a little to back out. Tired of the stabs this year. Though i should not wish bad for them, but come on a little screw over didn't hurt anyone right?(However the good old Fuck You i always gratifying ;))
   Thank you:

  • For all the new experiences. 
  • For all the new friends. 
  • For the clarity on some masqueraders.
  • What i must change.
  • The friends who stayed beside.
  • My new hobbies.
  • A different ride.
  • The newer places.
  • For all the good news all who i care about.
  • The new responsibilities.
  • The things i did for the first time.
  • The appreciation that came my way.
  • The new skills (Come on, baking a roti is a huge skill to me to say the least).
  • The new purchases (Though i spent on them, still the timing matters too).
   Meeting up of friends long lost and some days at old places still too take the cake. 
   Taking that there must be high and lows, 2017 take a bow. 
   You have been good.
[No emails please for the rest of the day]

No comments:

Post a Comment